The 60wp Solar Panel Kit provides much higher power and is the only choice if considering long term caravan touring. Also useful for charging more power hungry consumer appliances such lap top computers, TV’s and much more.
The 60 watt panel provides a continuous trickle feed maintaining and extending the life of any 12 volt battery. The 60 watt solar panel is supplied with all the necessary cable (5m), connectors, detailed installation instructions and a free digital test meter to enable the user to analyse the performance of both solar panel and battery.
The 4Ah (STS01204) Charge controller (sold separately) should be used with this kit to protect the battery from being overcharged and to prevent reverse current drain.
- High efficiency crystalline cell for “all weather” charging
- Perfect for powering slow cookers*, use on boats and long term caravan touring trips
- Water resistant, robust construction for outdoor use.
- 20 year cell warranty and 10 year module warranty***
Peak Output: 3.97A @ 17.2V
Approx. watt-hours/day**: 420
Approx. amp-hours/day**: 27.79
* An inverter is required power or charge 240v appliances – not included
** Based on 7 hours of average daily peak sunlight hours
- 1 x STP060 – 60wp solar panel
- 1 x STS01204 – 4Ah charge controller (Optional)
- 1 x 5m Cable
- 1 x Fuse
- 1 x In Line Connector
- 2 x Crocodile Clips
- 6 x Ring Terminals
- 1 x Instruction Sheet
***Cell performance warranty states that at 20 years the cell output will be no less than 80% of new performance values – i.e the cell degradation rate will be no greater than 20% in 20 years